Last Updated: February 1, 2022
1. Crown Health and Our Services. Welcome to Crown Health. Crown Health, LLC (the “Company”, “Crown Health”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides a website, https://thecrownhealth.com (the “Website” or “Site”), a mobile application (the “App”), and various medical and health related services (together with the Website and the App, the “Services”), whereby, among other services, a user (a “User”) may engage in a video consultation session (a “Consult” as a noun, and to “Consult” as a verb) with a licensed physician (a “Doctor”).
(a) “Personal Information”, which means information by which you may be identified as an individual, such as your name, e-mail address, or telephone number; and
(b) “Non-Personal Information”, which means information that does not individually identify you, such as usage or performance data, your IP address, source domain or application, internet browser, or browsing device, and including Personal Information that has been aggregated, deidentified, or anonymized.
Information you submit to us in course of setting up and maintaining your Account, together with the Personal Information associated therewith, and excluding Non-Personal Information, may be referred to herein as “Your Information”.
If by Mail:
Crown Medical, LLC
[[5071 Austell Powder Springs Road #443
Clarkdale, GA 30111]]
If by E-Mail:
Privacy related questions: [email protected]
Security related questions: [email protected]
1. Age. By accessing our using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (the “Minimum Age”). If you are under the Minimum Age, please do not attempt to create a User Account or send any information about yourself to us—you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. If we learn that an Account was created by, or that we have collected Personal Information from, a person that was then under the Minimum Age, we will delete that Account and Personal Information promptly. If you believe that we have inadvertently obtained Personal Information from someone under the Minimum Age, please contact us at the appropriate Correspondence Address.
2. Legality. You are solely responsible for ensuring that this Agreement, and your use of the Services as governed hereby, is in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. If your use of the Services, or any functionality provided or activity enabled thereby, is prohibited or conflicts with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services.
3. Criteria. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change the eligibility criteria for use thereof at any time.
1. Information You Submit to Us. When you use the Services, we receive and store information you directly provide to us. For example, we collect information that you voluntarily provide when you create a User Account, request or engage in a Consult, contact us, or provide us feedback. We may keep a record of our correspondence with you. Personal Information you provide to us may include:
(a) Your name, phone number, and email address;
(b) Medical or biographical information relevant to our provision of the Services;
(c) Transactional information related to consultations you request and your Account activity; and
(d) Other information you choose to provide to us or upload or transmit to us in connection with your use of the Services.
2. Information We Collect From You. We may automatically collect Personal and Non-Personal Information in connection with your use of the Services. We may associate this information with your User Account or your Personal Information. We may store information we collect via the Services and/or on your device(s). Information we may collect and store includes:
(a) Device information such as the type, version, configuration, settings, and properties of your browser, operating system, and device;
(b) Logging and usage information such as server logs, IP addresses, internet provider and mobile network information, event information (e.g. crash data), URL information, your activity with the Services, timestamps, geolocation information, resource usage, and quality of service data;
(c) Local storage, cookie, and analytics information such as browser web storage, application data caches, session cookies, authentication cookies, persistent cookies, performance cookies, analytics cookies, third-party cookies, first- and third-party analytics data, web tokens, web beacons, electromagnetic or other tracking or behavioral marketing technologies to identify your browser or device (collectively, “Analytics Data”; for more details, please refer to Section 7); and
(d) Information related to your compliance with this Agreement.
3. Information We Do Not Collect or Store.
4. Location of Data. Information you submit to us or that we collect about you will be stored in the United States.
5. Authority. If you submit and/or we collect from you any Personal Information, whether yours or that of any other natural person, you hereby represent and warrant that:
(a) You have the authority and permission to transfer such Personal Information to us so that we may lawfully use, process, and transfer it in accordance with this Agreement;
(b) Each relevant third party has been informed of, and consented to, such transfer of Personal Information to us; and
(c) Such transfer complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including privacy and data protection laws.
1. The Company. We may use Your Information to:
(a) Present the Website and/or the Software and their respective contents to you;
(b) Make the Services and any related content or functionality available to you;
(c) Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services;
(d) Administer, facilitate, authenticate, review, monitor, analyze, improve, optimize, secure, and troubleshoot issues with the Services (including research, marketing, advertising, rewards, and revenue aspects thereof), and content, functionality, and communications associated therewith;
(e) Facilitate transactions that you initiate, enter into, or otherwise participate in through or via the Services;
(f) Provide you with information that you request from us;
(g) Provide you with marketing communications from us and third parties;
(h) Provide research or data to third parties;
(i) Notify you about new features, products, and special events;
(j) Enforce the Terms of Service;
(k) Carry out our obligations to you and to third parties;
(l) Resolve disputes related to the Services;
(m) Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it (including automatic gathering of information or information that you provide to a third party); and
(n) Carry out any other action or other purpose with your consent.
2. Third Parties. We may share, transmit, or disclose Your Information with or to third parties:
(a) With your consent;
(b) In compliance with a request or order from law enforcement, a judicial body, or other government agency, or when there is otherwise a legal requirement to do so;
(c) In order to enforce this Agreement and any other policies or community standards established and updated from time to time by the Company;
(d) To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
(e) To protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our Users, or other persons;
(f) If that third party is a contractor, service provider, data processor, agent, representative, or affiliate for the Company; and
(g) If that third party is a prospective or current successor in interest, acquirer, merging party, parent, subsidiary, or sister company of the Company, or a prospective or current purchaser of all or any portion of the Company or its assets.
3. Non-Personal Information. We may disclose, transmit, share, process, store, modify, or delete Non-Personal Information at any time, for any purpose, and without restriction.
1. Our Analytics Data. When you use the Services or otherwise interact with us, Analytics Data may be collected from, stored on, and retrieved from your device. You may, via certain settings, policies, or configurations on your device and/or browser (such as cookie acceptance and “Do Not Track” settings), be able to decline, refuse to accept, or opt-out of various analytics practices such as the storage of cookies. Please be aware that if you do so, you may be unable to access, in full or in part, aspects of the Services, or your experience may be degraded. In particular, if you disable or deny our App access to location services for your device, we will not be able to provide the Services.
2. Third Parties’ Analytics Data. Some content or applications that are provided in connection with the Services are served by third parties. These third parties may collect, store, and retrieve Analytics Data such as cookies or web beacons to gather information about you. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement, perceived targeted content, or third party Analytics Data, you should contact the responsible third party directly.
3. Do Not Track. We honor Users’ “Do Not Track” browser settings. We have no knowledge or control of third parties’ policies with respect to “Do Not Track” browser settings.
1. Our Security Measures. We work hard to protect you’re your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. In particular, we:
(a) Encrypt our Services using SSL;
(b) Take reasonable precautions to protect the various kinds of data in our possession; and
(c) Regularly review our security procedures and our information collection, storage, and processing practices to guard against unauthorized access.
2. Security Disclaimer. Because no network transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, please be careful in deciding what information you provide to us via any channel (whether email, web form, or otherwise). Please take appropriate measures to safeguard your User Account and do not share, distribute, or otherwise permit access to your login credentials. For any questions pertaining to security, please contact us at the appropriate Correspondence Address.
1. Marketing Communications. You may opt out of receiving certain kinds of email marketing communications from us via any “unsubscribe” link in an email we send or by contacting us at the appropriate Correspondence Address.
Your Information. We strive, to the extent practicable, commercially reasonable, and required under applicable law, and subject to our legitimate business and legal interests and our legal obligations, to give you ways to access, review, update, rectify, or delete Your Information. If you wish to do so, please log in to your User Account or contact us at the appropriate Correspondence Address. After you delete information from the Services, residual copies of that information may remain in our backup, legal hold or preservation, long-term storage, disaster recovery, or other computing systems or media. Because of this, after you delete information from the Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies.